- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, florets
- 2 cups green beans, trim ends
- 1 of each, red & green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium Spanish onion, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 8 mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1/3 cup Front Street Heat
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- choice of seasoning for chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Wash and prep all vegetables.
- Place large wok on medium heat and coat pan with Olive Oil.
- Add garlic, beans and ½ a cup of water. Cover with a lid.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, put 2 tbsp of olive oil and add chicken. Season with garlic powder, choice of chicken seasoning (we used herb and garlic) and salt and pepper. Cover with a lid.
- Next, add broccoli, celery, green and red peppers and ½ a cup of Front Street Heat to the wok, stir then cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and drizzle Front Street Heat on top (1/2 cup). Cover with lid.
- Boil water for your rice or noodles and follow their directions.
- Go back to the wok and add the mushroom, onion, carrot, soya sauce, Cloves and vinegar. Stir and cover and continue to cook for 5- 8 minutes. Flip the chicken again at the 5 minute mark.
- Remove both lids, add chicken to the wok and stir. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice or noodles. Enjoy!
Front Street FIRE (Medium)
Front Street fire With the same premium build and balanced taste we love with Front Street Heat, we’ve just taken what you already loved, and set it on FIRE with this medium heat version of Canada’s Premium Hot Sauce.