2 cans of refried beans (32 oz)
• 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz) , softened
• 1 cup of sour cream
• ½ cup of salsa
• 1/3 cup of Front Street Fire
• 4 cups of old cheddar, shredded
• ½ cup chives or green onions, finely diced
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F and spray a 9 x 13 backing dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and refried beans. Mix well.
- Add Front Street Fire, Salsa and half the cheese (2 cups) and mix well.
Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly using a spatula then sprinkle
remaining cheese on top.
with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Front Street FIRE (Medium)
Front Street fire With the same premium build and balanced taste we love with Front Street Heat, we’ve just taken what you already loved, and set it on FIRE with this medium heat version of Canada’s Premium Hot Sauce.