1 can of real crab (170 g), drained
• 1 box of Cream cheese (8 oz), softened
• 2 cups aged white cheddar cheese, finely shredded
• 1 package of taco seasoning
• 1/3 cup Front Street Heat
• 1 pkg of mushrooms (450 g), stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Wash mushrooms and pull stems out.
3. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
4. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, taco seasoning and Front Street Heat together in a large bowl.
5. Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese, mix well.
6. Scoop mixture into mushroom caps and set on baking tray.
7. Top each cap with cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Garnish with fresh parsley or green onions. Enjoy!
Front Street FIRE (Medium)
Front Street fire With the same premium build and balanced taste we love with Front Street Heat, we’ve just taken what you already loved, and set it on FIRE with this medium heat version of Canada’s Premium Hot Sauce.